Isnin, April 20, 2015

Jam empat pagi

My body will ask me to get up at 4 am without fail for the past 4 weeks (estimation as I am not sure exactly). I dont set the clock. My eyes will automatically open at 4 regardless i am tiring or not. I keep on thinking why this is happened. But I am sure will not get answer. It is HIM who gives me this opportunity. Therefore I can have more time to read books or wash clothes or do asssignment or writing or even cook for breakfast. This is ni'mah that everyone will not achieve. Thank you Allah for this opportunity.

This morning I wake up and stand in front of the mirror. I am facing another view - the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Selamat bersahur. Selamat datang Rajab

Tiada ulasan:

0002 Catatan India-Kashmir | Menghitung Hari

Januari tahun lalu, sudah masuk fasa berdebar-debar memandangkan tarikh untuk ke India-Kashmir semakin hampir. Mengatur kerja, menyusun buk...