Ahad, Julai 06, 2014

[Puisi] I Belong There (Mahmoud Darwish)


I Belong There. 
Mahmoud Darwish (1941 - 2008)
 .
 I belong there. I have many memories. I was born as everyone is born.
 I have a mother, a house with many windows, brothers, friends, and a prison cell
 with a chilly window! I have a wave snatched by seagulls, a panorama of my own.
 I have a saturated meadow. In the deep horizon of my word, I have a moon,
 a bird’s sustenance, and an immortal olive tree.
 I have lived on the land long before swords turned man into prey.
 I belong there. When heaven mourns for her mother, I return heaven to 
 her mother.
 And I cry so that a returning cloud might carry my tears.
 To break the rules, I have learned all the words needed for a trial by blood.
 I have learned and dismantled all the words in order to draw from them a 
 single word: Home.

 Setiap tahun, setiap kali Ramadhan, Israel memang minum darah rakyat Palestin. Itu pun kalau kamu sedar 

#palestine #prayforgaza #PalestineUnderAttack 

Tiada ulasan:

0002 Catatan India-Kashmir | Menghitung Hari

Januari tahun lalu, sudah masuk fasa berdebar-debar memandangkan tarikh untuk ke India-Kashmir semakin hampir. Mengatur kerja, menyusun buk...